We need to appoint a Booking Secretary as Dorothy Ryan has indicated her intention to retire from the post.
An outline of the role is:
- Receive enquiries from potential visitors to the Centres – usually via the District website (but may also necessitate telephone or e-mail contact).
- Process all bookings – maintaining appropriate records (using a software package).
- Refer any bookings which fall outside of the booking policy to the Chairman of the Management Board.
- Assist with the receipt of monies paid as deposits/fees (and maintain appropriate records); liaise with Wardens and the Activity Centres Treasurer.
- Liaise with the Wardens in relation to bookings and provide regular summaries to them.
- Attend meetings of Activity Centres Management Board and provide management information in relation to bookings.
We are looking for someone who has essential computer skills (so as to maintain appropriate data bases). All aspects of the role necessitate a timely response to enquiries and to processing bookings.
An honorarium is available.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please contact the Activity Centres Management Board Chair Andrew Kayll – firstname.lastname@example.org